Sunday, May 10, 2009

Car Wash…

Hi guys its been awhile, 1 month to be exact.

First of all, Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers!!!

I would like to thank my Mom for all that she has done for me, and I can never say enough but ThankYou Mom!

Now back to my topic, Car wash…

Well its just something random when we saw Mrs Veli washing her car, we all decided that we should too clean up our cars, so me and tionglim got our lazy asses out and started cleaning. ShuLing helped me with cleaning the windows, while i clean the body of the car.

Here are some photos.

DSC03472 ShuLing…

DSC03474 Tk and Veli,

DSC03476 TiongLim

DSC03478 Tk and Veli Again..

DSC03479 Shuling Again..

DSC03484 TiongLim Again..DSC03487 Every1 doing their jobDSC03488 Take a look at the sky

DSC03493 Shuling and I

DSC03497 Posing AGAIN?? ahha

DSC03501 and again…. ahha

Okay enough of car wash.

After car wash, we quickly wash up and head over the the drive in cinema.

Something really interesting that I have yet to see in Malaysia.

Its basically a cinema, but instead of parking your car at the parking lot and sit in the cinema, your car get to come with you. So what you do is you park on the bumps that are made, and basically just chill and watch through your windscreen while the movie is projected on a big screen.

Good thing i just had my windscreen clean. haha.

The movie that was aired had my fav actor nicholas cage in it. Its non other than “Knowing”

knowing_ver3

To have a quick review on this movie. Its a movie where u cant do without nicholas cage, however the ending was something too “extreme” in my opinion, as i am not really a believer of christian, (no offence) but it just sound so much like something that would be told on a bible.

Verdict, 2 out of 5 quite a disappointment for a nicholas cage show.

After the movie ended, we head over to our friendly neighbourhood’s car which coincidentally happened to be Tk and Veli… haha, Veli brought over some homemade dimsum which is absolutely enak gila.(ENAK GILA = 好吃神经病) and best of all, we even have tea to go with the dimsum.

After a quick refreshment, the 2nd movie started, and we quickly headback to our seats (our own car) and continue on with the movie.

The 2nd movie was crap so shuling and I decided to cut it short and head home. A very productive day i would say!

OKay time for me to check out for today Ciaoz!

No comments: