Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Down Down Down…

Counting Down on my exam to come, while i slack my remaining days away. Had a not so good Tuesday, 3rd Steel Test was not that hard, but somehow i feel i did not do well.

Was it lack of preparation? maybe, maybe not.

IMG_0017

A very delicious and spicy meal we had near Uni.

Anyway… we had a super fun BBQ party to celebrate’s Miss Veli’s 21st bday. So i would like to wish her a happy birthday. ALready so old, pls dun be childish. (LOL JK)

IMG_0019As i am writing this blog, ShuLing is chewing her snakes candy with her face facing me. She did all my dishes and also cleaned up the kitchen. thank you… on behalf of TK, TL and myself! haha

 

I dont seem to have a reason to write this post, but somehow i just feel like typing.

I am surprise How little things can upset me to the point that i feel life is dull and colourless. How true is it when you watch a movie or a show, when some one is sad, the film often goes black and white.

I had a chat with the most supportive person in the world to me. It is not like I just realize he is, he has always been there for me. When i am sad, down or whatever. He knows about my problem and without fail he has given me motivation to continue my life to the fullest.

1 word he used alot during our chat not too long ago. “Courage”. Have you guys ever feel like something bad has happened and you just feel like giving up?

Have you guys started a game of chess and when you are into a few bad moves, and all you want is to restart the game?

Well guys, Thats just not how you should go with your life. At least that is what i think. I know, i too have the feeling of just having a fresh start. Does that mean i have to die and get reborn or something? We must have the courage to face whatever that has to come.

This again reminds me of the phrase He often Say,

May we have the “courage” to change what can be changed,

The patience to endure what cannot be changed,

And the wisdom to know the difference"

No comments: