Monday, January 12, 2009

Life so far…. again…

okay Its been like 3weeks ++ since I landed back to my home country and alot has been happening.

Christmas was just around the corner when I came back, and as you all know, New Year is not far away.

Well i cant actually remember what i did for christmas, except for the visit to The Gardens near mid valley. We had this taiwan food which I thought was quite good.

3

As for New Year, we had a small little tiny celebration at boon’s house, but dont get me wrong, it was a BLAST!

We did nothing but sit around and chat the whole nite. Plus a little bit of gambling which I was not involved in as gambling is BAD!! haha trust me. I Dont game except for days which ends if “Y”..

anyway here are some of the photos

photo of 4 gays sitting on me

gay

 

newyear

ok thats all for now, cya!

No comments: