Monday, January 12, 2009

Whats Up?

Hi guys, its nice to be back, back where? Malaysia ofcourse,

Havent been back for like 10months? its been the longest for me to be away from home and its been a great year.

Many great achievement this year that I would like to share but its just too much to spill in this little blog that I have.

I am thinking that sometimes, I just have too much time to think, I hate to think to much but thinking is pretty much what I do all the time when I have nothing better to do.

My concept of life can change when I try to think too deep into uncertainty, times when I fear for the worse.

I am just a teenager, well not so much a teenager anymore.. but still I hope I can stop my act of trying to be mature and just think of where to hang out or what to do to have fun.

Okay back enough of bullshit, back to my new year shopping spree....

Nothing much actually, the only exciting gadget that i bought myself this time around would be the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi audio.14068

Would really like to try it out when I pair it with my Sennheiser HD555 but I would have to wait till I get back to perth, simply because the other half of this dream team is not here with me in Malaysia.

No comments: