Saturday, January 17, 2009

Friends…. (Part0.8)

I have always been a loyal follower to the comedy series Friends. It never fails to put a smile to my face, and I never find it boring even after watching the repeat of it over and over again. However it is not only the jokes and pranks but also the very idea of having a bunch of Friends enjoying each other’s company.

Aside from my family, Friends are the next most important things that i have. So let me introduce you to the people, that i would call….. FRIENDS… ( before i start, pls let me appologize for not being able to post up every1 of my friends here, as for today’s blog its only for my malaysia gang.)

To kick start my friends list…. (do note, i do not rank you guys in the way i list below. so please dont be too sensitive about who comes first)

I would like to introduce you to Ker Chwing. ( ladies frist maH)

IMAG0117

Well Kerchwing is one of my Best Cousin/friends.

We share almost everything and KerChwing is very very bright student. I could still remember the days when i am struggling in my studies. Passing chemistry or add maths seems to be an impossible task for me. However KC her never gave up hope in me, being the patient girl she is, she taught me how to solve my quadratics, she explains the me the chemical processes which I must admit i did not understand them till now. Not because of her, but because of my lack of intelligence ( i guess).

The final exam came, i didnt do exceptionally well, but i did get grades which allows me to further my studies. I am proud to say that i have got better over the years, I have achieve grades that i have only dream of when i was in highschool. and all of this is ofcourse due to the fact that i have a solid foundation which Kerchwing has helped me to build. So i am really thankful to have a cousin/friend which is so generous in everyway to help me through my difficult times.

Next Up, KokLeong….

IMAG0096

Well i could best describe KokLeong as a CB,

whatever you guys think it is, ITS NOT!

CB simply means Cousin’s Boyfriend. And yes this CB here is KerChwing’s Beloved boyfriend.

As a friend i think Kokleong is alright. always Trying very hard to be funny, but not as funny as me…. (haha)

Kokleong is a very cheerful person. You could almost be certain to see a smile on his face everytime you see him. and that is what i find so special about him. I wish i could be like him, put my worries to a side and just enjoy.

Aside from that, Kokleong is also a very ambitious person in a good way ofcourse. I could argue with him about RISK related to Business and we could be there the whole night. It might be a rough guess from me, but I have this Idea that one day I will see Kokleong being a rich business man in his suit and tie trying to offer me a shit load of money to be his janitor. ( but to kokleong, i am sorry, i believe in my own capability and i do not need to be your janitor to get paid)

Lastly on a side note, KokLeong must have been the most understanding boyfriend i have seen among my friends. always giving ways to spoil my cousin kerchwing,. So Kerchwing pls dun bully him so much already okay? hehe jkjk!

Wow, this must have been the longest Post for my blog. Lets not stop this Streak!

The next duo that i would like to introduce are my highschool buddies. Jackson and Allen.

IMAG0106

How could i ever go through highschool without them….

Firstly Allen, since his name starts with the letter A

IMAG0105

Well i am sure many of you who knows allen, KNOWS allen. What i am saying is that Allen is really one of a kind. Me and allen go way way back when we both enter WMS as new students in Form2.

We started off as enemies when he would throw my pencil box around while i toss his bag into the roof of the school, but it didnt take long before we became best buds… with no particular reason at all.

There were literally millions of inside jokes that i could share with allen that no1 else could understand when we laugh our ass off… and sometimes allen might seem to be abit *CrazY* (forgive me for using this word) i still believe a big part of him is nice.

Allen, i have known u for ages, and we are turning 21 very soon. i hope you will just drop the crazy level a notch and be the nice allen that i think u are!

Now jackson… haha

IMAG0109

cant actually remember when i first met jackson but it was definitely not long after i know allen. We started off as soccer buddies, still remember the fevernova u made?? haha…

Well jackson is a very very nice friends. always being considerate and helpful. I could always see him giving advices to the playful allen and trying to get him out of trouble.

Together with jackson allen and arun, 3W was made famous. The number of crazy stuff was uncountable. The times we visited the principle’s office was also uncountable.

However jackson is now a gentleman, so girls dun lose out while he is still single.

BTW just a lil fact for you guys….

Question: who is jackson’s Favourite Highschool Teacher?

Answer: non other than Mr Suresh!

OK BoonHong is coming next.

IMAG0116

BoonHong aka Boon first came into the money sucking WMS in Form4 and he was sitting beside me. So other than KokLeong i believe i am his first friend in WMS?

anyway we quickly became good friends through the game dota.

BoonHong has a very special personality. Whenever in War ( i mean dota WAR) he was the sole survivor when our team get GB. because his theory was to RUN FIRST! haha Well that wasnt actually a bad theory as Boon manage to survive longer and protect our HOLY TOWER before we get owned again…

Me and boon became best pal when we attended college together In the super class S2 when i met many other nice friends like JianHung, Wenyang and Yiheng!

Boon’s fav animal is panda, and he boon’s fav girl is SB!

haha!

Wow, the post has gone insanely long, i think i should make another part 2 of it sometime soon, anyway more to come…

Part 2 will include my kajang gay buddy Chenghaw AKA poker pro, fusbal pro, dota pro.

and many moree… so stay tune guys!

01112008

Ps this is me, with my sense of achievement for writting such a long and boring post! Cheers GUys!

No comments: