Friday, September 5, 2008

Another Post

Many people had their bday last month, too many infact that i have totally forgotten that its also my Blogs Bday! Its 1 year old already, can u believe it?

Well time just passes so fast that at times, u lose hold of it.

This one of those time where i think back of the things that i promise to do but end up not doing.

Looking at a book lying on the table next to me, reminds me of my dad telling me how important it is to build a habit of reading. My dad must have told me a million times if not more, that reading is very important. And in all my life, my dad has never told me to do something unless it is beneficial to me. So i am sure this is something that i will have to get into

I was never a good reader, i do read, but only under special circumstances whereby if i dont read, i will fail terribly in a test. Yes i guess u would get it rite, the only books that i read is text books.

Well i dont know when i will pick up a habit of reading like my dad. There are many things that i enjoy doing, and the feeling is so awesome when i'm actually doing something i like. Seeing my father read is like seeing myself playing with a brand new gadget that i bought. The feeling must be very good. I really hope i can get into reading and find the joy in it, because i know, there are so much knowledge locked inside it, that i was still unable to explore.

One day... one day i will make my dad proud... by finding joy in reading.

No comments: