Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chill chill....

Okay, i received some unwanted response from my sister, asking me if i am okay.... Haha dont worry huimin the previous post was nothing really. Its just some of my thoughts that i would like to share, thats all. So here is a happy post to clear up things okay?

So we (RGIS) are on a spotlight run at the moment, 3 down and 5 more to go if i'm not mistaken. Spotlight is a big job, requires 2 days to complete each store and also alot of working hours. The first Spotlight was really an experience for me and to many others as well. Then as we progress its getting better, I Hope...

But this job couldnt be any better when u have ppl like this as your colleague ....

iNTRODUCINGPicture 001 (Right to Left) Veli-TK-ME

 

Then comes david...Picture 002

Stocktaking might not be the most interesting job u can find around, But it is definitely the best when u have such ppl around u.

Cheers! and thx for your concern HUimin!!! take care!!

No comments: