Monday, September 8, 2008

another day.. another different story

Monday is almost over, at least it is for me. Had a hectic weekend with jobs in spolight melville on both sat and sunday. came back on sunday and had to rush my computing assignment.

Spent another 4 hours today trying to finish up the assignment not to mention the geo assignment that was due this morning as well. Double trouble...

However things went well when i receive a call from my manager saying the job that i was booked in was being postponed. Not that i cant handle it, but i think its really a good time to cut me some slack.

So what about today's story?

Its about how hard is it to give up something.

Something that has been with you for so long, like a loyal friend.

Something i have got so used to...

but sadly i believe there is always an end to anything

its just a matter of time when biddin farewell is unavoidable.

Trying something new on, will only make u think of comparing what was before and after.

ok its not as sad as i make it sound.

Its just that i have recently signed a 24month contract with Three Mobile which does not allow me to use my current phone ( coz my phone does not have 3G in it)

I can sense that the time is near for me to say goodbye to my loyal friend, HTC Touch. But if anyone asked, i would say aside from the lack of 3G, It is almost perfect from any aspect of it.

No comments: