Tuesday, July 8, 2008

life...


As we live in this world, the question of what life really is sometimes pops up in my mind. What is life? why is it so special?

well i have thought about this countless times as i am growing up. I am not actually an old man and infact i am still in my teenagers years (or slightly over), but what is it so special that makes me wonder....

My friend chee rong introduced me with this movie the BUCKET LIST, and as i was watching it, the question came into my mind again.

There were a few lines in the movie that has really made me understand certain things about life.

so people, dont let the opportunity of living life to the fullest go away.

There is always a way...
" Find the joy in Your life..."

PS: watch this movie, it is something really meaningful. ( The Bucket List)

No comments: