Wednesday, August 20, 2008

2 Reasons to blog today.

Well First of all, its non other than Mr Tong Allen's 20th Bday.

The history of Allen and it goes all the way back to like form2 . So now is a bit of a story time. We 2 and a few more people were actually transferred student from other schools joining WMS as new student. So we started off as friends when Allen saw me around the old basketball court. Things became ugly when we fought about 2 months into school. However, i dont know why, we became best pals after that. so there u go guys.... and Happy Bday allen.

i hope he doesn't mind coz i am posting up some interesting photos taken by me since i know him.

120-2094_IMGWhen we were in Form2

133-3318_IMG When we were in Form3

 DSC01771 2 Years back

013 Last year....

Haven’t had the chance to take Allen's photo this year. But i am sure he will somehow surprise me with something new in him.

So here is to you my best pal Allen, Happy Birthday!

Okay 2nd reason for blogging today would be to introduce my new toys. Just got my tax return not long ago, and i have since starting to return the money back to shops where i get my toys... i am broke officially broke now.

First Item I got myself was a Nike Triax Elite.

DSC03257 It all started with me running with Nike Plus, and decided I want something more reliable to track my run. This kit here comes with a watch, a heart rate monitor and a distance monitor ( i think that is what they call it)

watch1 There u go veli, nice le my watch! haha

 

Okay now move on to the 2nd toy, Its non other than a GPS.

GPS Been wanting to get a GPS since i Joined RGIS. But that time no car, so gps and walk meh? Now that i work more consistently, a gps could just save me alot of trouble finding add, when i have bad sense of direction.

Have been using it for awhile, and find this Navman S50 to be quite reliable if u dont count the times when MR GPS tell me to go into wierd roads instead of using the main road. Well its still alright as long as it take me to the intended location rite?

 

Okay last item for today. Its been six month since i have Feng's 17" benQ monitor married to my 22" samsung.

monitor However I received a rather disturbing sms from feng on Sunday evening. He is breaking them up and taking back the 17" monitor of his. they are going tru a divorce wei! ( haha just joking feng, if u are reading this..)

 

Okay, i am too used to using 2 monitors that its really becoming a pain in the *** for me to go back to only using one. And since i just got my tax return, i told myself "what the heck"

.....

.....

.....

And gues what...the next day i found a new wife for my samsung.

monitor1and this time.... its another Samsung. Same race wei! its just like chinese married to chinese... indian to indian... malay to malay... This time its a samsung to samsung! Whoohoo!

Having both monitor is a luxury not a necessity, therefore I think I actually simply spending my money. Sorry JiaHui(myself) I will try not to waste money anymore and work hard for the next 5 months. 

No comments: