Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hey Guys/girls, its been awhile since i last updated, the reason was simple..... I was busy working day and night to earn enough money for my next semester uni fees. HAha nah just joking. I am working hard so i will have enough pocket money to shop when i visit melbourne next week!

So aside from working me and my friends had our fun times as well, we had this super fun bbq session in KINGS PARK!

it was originally scheduled to be at South Perth, but who knows they demolished all the bbq pit there, so we had to immediately change to plan B which was kings park.


every1 trying to kick start the bbq


TK the boss drinking by the side and supervising the bbq process. HAHA


Then came supervisors wife, veli. HAHA


Bosses, waiting for the food, while doing nothing.


Girls got bored, and started taking photo's.


got too hungry...


CR feeding me... ^^ ( LOL GAY)


Finally the group pic....


oh oh oh

and
and
and

lastly
lastly
lastly

DAVID our very own IRON MAN.


Till next time ciaoz!!!
PS THANKS veli for organizing such kick ass party!

No comments: