Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My new TOYS!

Hey guys havent been updating this blog recently due to no specific reason. Maybe lazy...

Okay i am here to introduce some of my new toys to you guys.

Firstly the biggest toy i bought so far...

Nintendo Wii... bought it because its funny to play with. but as u can see i havent even had the time to unbox it. Prolly will do it next month or maybe never.

Secondly,

ipod Nano (black)... nice and small, but looks fragile, and i am worried that i might crack it in my pocket coz its damn thin.


Lastly,

Motorola H12 bluetooth earphone. will need it when i am driving. Bought it over from my Feng coz he got it from his brand new moto v9^2 but not using the earphone so he sold it to me. ^^

Now that i am broke, i can stay at home listen to my ipod and starve myself to death. Cheers!

1 comment:

VeL said...

NINTENDO WIIIIIII????????????


I WANT NINTENDO WIII....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gyayayyayayaya........


*jealous*jealous*jealous*


this weekend we go ur hse play loll...